The North Florida TPO provides research, planning, funding and safety initiatives for bicycle and pedestrian needs.
The TPO works with planning staff from the City of Jacksonville and Clay, Nassau and St. Johns counties to ensure bicycle and pedestrian needs are coordinated in local transportation plans. We recently updated our Regional Multi-Use Trail Master Plan, so check it out below!
- Duval County Schools Walkability Study
- Amelia Island Pedestrian and Bicycle Focus Area Study - Final Report
- Orange Park Pedestrian and Bicycle Focus Area Study - Final Report
- City of Jacksonville Pedestrian and Bicycle Master Plan (Partner agency study by City of Jacksonville)
- FDOT BikePed Gap Study and Map Series (Partner agency study by FDOT)