With the convergence of major interstates, railroads, seaports and airports, our region is a major logistics hub.
The entire Southeastern market, with more than 50 million consumers, is accessible within eight hours. As our economy continues to becomes more global, our needs for infrastructure improvements will increase. The North Florida TPO studies these trends and issues to identify needs and develop solutions.
- Jacksonville Port Authority
- Nassau County Ocean, Highway and Port Authority
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority
- Northeast Florida Regional Airport
- Florida East Coast Railway
- Norfolk Southern
|Port of Fernandina Truck Circulation Study|
|St. Augustine Truck Parking Study|
|North Rail Corridor Alternatives|
|North Florida Freight, Logistics and Intermodal Framework Plan|